CTX currently operate one manufacturing site located at Surat which is known as Diamond City or city of Bridges in state of Gujarat, India.
- Total area of site is 147227.50 M2 of which construction area is 56919.91 M2 only which is approved by USFDA, EU GMP,Russian MOH, KFDA,HEALTH CANADA, IRAN MOH,ANVISA etc.
- Manufacturing site consist of 5 manufacturing block with reaction capacity of ~1000 KL.
- There are ~ 161 reactors across 5 manufacturing block capable of operating from Kilo, pilot & large scale of API & Intermediate including solvent recovery to avoid cross contamination.
- CTX has 12 Independent modules for API crystallization and 24 Independ modules for powder processing.
- To meet the Global requirement of dissolutions, CTX manufacturing site has equipment contained within additional 24 powder processing Area for Jet milling , multi mills, Pulverization, compaction which enables to meet the desired Particle size of our esteemed customers.
- The clean rooms are design with AHUs, HVAC, Pressure Differentials, Air changes;HEPA filters at terminalscomplyingto ISO Class 8.
- CTX is backward integrated for its APIs which reduce the dependency of, KSM & Intermediate.
|DESCRIPTION||BLOCK A||BLOCK B||BLOCK C||BLOCK D||BLOCK E|
|MANUFACTUIRING OF EACH BLOCK||INTERMEDIATE & API||INTERMEDIATE & API||INTERMEDIATE & SOLVENT RECOVERY||INTERMEDIATE & API||INTERMEDIATE|
|SCALE OF OPERATION||KILO, PLOT & LARGE SCAL APIs||LARGE SCAL APIs||INTERMEDIATE & SOLVENT RECOVERY||LARGE SCALE APIs||LARGE SCALE INTERMEDIATE|
|NO. OF REACTORS||42||19||22||37||41|
|REACTION VOLUME||75 KL||104 KL||102 KL||217 KL||342 KL|
|REACTION CAPACITY||0.1 TO 6.3 KL||0.5 TO 6.3 KL||1.0 TO 8.0 KL||2.0 TO 8.0 KL||2.0 TO 16.0 KL|
|POWDER PROCESSING MODULES||4||15||-||5||-|
CTX is using power supply for daily routine from
- Supply from Gujarat State Electricity Board.
- Power backup (100%) with 3 Generators
- 100% UPS back-up to all instruments
- TPH boiler catering to the steam requirement.
- Backup with 36 TPH
- Air compressor and Nitrogen generation plant
- Brine and Chilled water circulation, Cold and Hot water circulation
- Steam ejectors for High - vacuum
- Effluent treatment plant: 10,000 M3/Day, Treatment Capacity
- Water Reservoir & Treatment plant: Surface water (900 Million Liters
- Storage Capacity & 30 Million litter/ day treatment capacity)
- De-mineralization and Reverse Osmosis Techniques.
- Independent generation and distribution system for Block-A, Block-Band Block-D.
- Each system is in closed distribution loop through dedicated storagetank under continuous circulation.
- In-built distribution loop sanitization with hot water.
- Warehouse is ground plus three floor facility for storage of RawMaterial , Packaging Material , Intermediate &Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients.
- Defined area of Receipt, Quarantine, Storage and Distribution forRaw materials, Intermediate and API
- Dedicated area for sampling and dispensing activities for Raw Mateial&APIs.
- Separate storage and distribution facility for solvents.
- Separate storage for engineering materials